贴个今天帮朋友翻译的LC相关信息

蜜蜡价格网>蜜蜡流程>

贴个今天帮朋友翻译的LC相关信息


In respond to your question现对您的问题答复如下

1)After you received the LC you have to go through the terms and conditions of the LC. If there is any discrepancy please ask your customer to amend it.
您收到信用证后,你必须要详细阅读信用证的条款和条件。如果有任何不符,请您的客户进行修订。

If it is not required to transfer to your supplier after you shipped the goods you have to prepare all the documents as called for by LC and send to us for forwarding to LC opening bank for payment.
如果该信用证在货物发运后不须转移到您的供应商,你必须准备LC付款承兑所要求的所有文件给我们,我们会转发至开信用证开户银行要求付款。

After LC opening bank checked your documents if no discrepancy LC opening bank will pay HSBC Hong Kong according to the payment terms of LC. Upon receipt of payment we will credit your account accordingly.
信用证开证开户银行核对您的文件后,如果没有不符点,信用证开户银行将根据信用证的付款条款支付香港上海汇丰银行 香港 。收到付款后,我们会相应地存入您的帐户。

2)If you want to transfer to your supplier then you have to fill the transfer LC application form and send to us for processing. If all the terms has no contradictions we will transfer part of the LC amount to your supplier.
如果你想转移信用证到供应商,那么,你必须填写转让信用证申请表并传送给我们处理。如果所有的条款没有任何矛盾的,我们将转让信用证的部分金额给你们供应商。

3) If not transfer LC our charges are a) c) and d).
如果没有转让信用证,我们的收费是a ,c 和d 。

a) Receive LC from LC Issuing Bank
1 信用证开证行收到来自信用证的签发银行:

- Advising Fee HKD260.- (for customer with trade account with us)
- 提供咨询费用:HKD260 .- 对于有在我行贸易帐户的客户

HKD300.- (for customer without trade account with us)
港币300元.- 对于没有在我行贸易帐户的客户

b) Transfer part of master LC amount to your supplier
信用证的一部分金额转让至您的供应商:

- Transfer Commission based on the transferred amount x 0.25% (min. HKD600.-)
- 转让佣金:根据已转让金额× 0.25% 最低HKD600 .-

- Cable Fee (about HKD500.-) or Courier Fee (according to the country of your supplier's bank)
- 手续费 约港币500元.- 或快递费用 根据您的供应商的银行所在国家
c) Send documents to LC Issuing Bank for payment
发送文件给信用证开证银行要求付款:

- Bill Collection Commission based on your invoice amount x 0.125% (min. HKD350.-)
-托收票据:根据您的发票额x 0.125% 最低HKD350 .-

- Courier Fee (according to the country of LC Issuing Bank)
- 速递费 根据信用证开证行所在国家

d) Received Payment from LC Issuing Bank and Credit proceeds into your account with us
收到开证行付款后我们会对您的账户做信用记录:

For Example the currency of LC is in USD
例如:信用证货币为美元

Case 1 you request to get back same currency (i.e. credit proceeds into your USD a/c)
案例一:您要求取回到您的同种货币美元 即信用记录将归到您的美金账户

- Commission in lieu of exchange based on the amount we received from LC Issuing Bank x 0.25% (min. HKD350.-)
-无兑换手续费:根据我们从信用证开证行收到的金额× 0.25% 最低HKD350 .-

Case 2 you request to get back other currency (i.e. credit proceeds into your other currency account for example HKD account or EUR account etc.)
案例二:您要求取回其他货币 即信用记录将归到您的其它货币账户,例如港币帐户或欧元帐户等

- NO commission in lieu of exchange will be charged you since we have already gained our profit from the difference between the T.T. buy and sell rate.
-我们不收取“无兑换手续费”,因为我们已经从货币之间的买进和卖出之间获得我们的利润。

Thanks and regards,
商祺,

XXXXX
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
香港上海汇丰银行有限公司
翻译不当的地方请指出。
同时也希望能够帮助更多的朋友。

cable fee 是电报费
Advising Fee 这里是通知费

Credit proceeds into your account with us 贷记你行在我行的账户
翻译要尽量信、达、雅。感觉原文和译文都有些不妥的地方。

fyi/awen

  • 上一篇:请教 RJ45连接头 电话模块 海关编码是什么 这个需要做商检的吗
  • 下一篇:货代退核销

  • 蜜蜡价格 蜜蜡鉴别 蜜蜡手串 蜜蜡吊坠 蜜蜡手链 蜜蜡手镯 老蜜蜡